Converge to VoIP (IP Telephony)
VoIP telecommunication is the recommended solution to reduce immediate expenses on your telephone account.
Seamless implementation without any interruption to your business communications. VoIP system integrates with your high-speed broadband connection (Fibre / LTE), no need to keep your dilapidated copper connections. VoIP allows you can make multiple concurrent calls via a single SIP Account.
Is your business growing, changing and evolving? For most businesses, it has become nearly impossible to make accurate predictions. That is why you need a highly-flexible solution.
VoIP Hosted PBX is a sure way to give you the peace of mind that comes from not being constrained by a phone system that only supports a fixed number of employees and can be costly and complicated to expand.
Hosted PBX system allows you to get local phone numbers in cities and countries anywhere in the world. This allows your business to develop your virtual presence by opening a virtual office anywhere. If you want to keep your original numbers, you can simply port it to us. All-in-one Solution to simplify your communications.
Hosted PBX offers a single powerful set of Unified Communication features at a really affordable price. Simply pay one low price and get full control. features that not only save you money from your monthly bill, but they also help to increase productivity by saving time. Streamlining workflow, capturing essential voice data, and making your operation more efficient.
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who’s calling before you answer.
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you don’t miss any calls.
- Voice Call Recordings
- Follow Me: Have one of your numbers/extensions ring for a period of time and if unanswered forward to a second number and the third and so forth OR all ring the mall concurrently.
- Caller ID Based Forwarding: Follow Me Based on the number called.
- Inbound Number Tagging: Tag an inbound caller ID for easy reception management for multiple companies
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly)
- Call Conferencing: Join a conference room by dialling a feature code or get transferred in
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call.
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voicemail or call fwd when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Call Logs: Access detailed call records by extension or account.